Run Down of Mini Man March

Mini Man March has officially come to an end!
Here's the link to my monthly layout share: https://youtu.be/Z3N83RUny3U
During Mini Man March, I made/used:
- 38 boy-themed layouts documenting 45 pictures.
- 1 mini album documenting 30 pictures.
- used the following collections: Simple Stories (Lil Dude), Crate Paper (Cool Kid), Echo Park (Imagine That, That's My Boy, Welcome Baby Boy, Hello Baby) with their coordinating chipboard stickers, stickers, puffy stickers, ephemera and enamel dots.
- used mixed media: Shimmerz, Distress Oxides, acrylic paint, hand-stitching, Color Shines and glazes.
- Used cut files mainly by Virginia Walker (Confessions of a Paper Addict).
Stay tuned for more layouts soon! Now off to re-organize my craft space.
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday

Wake Up Super

I Am... | COAPA DT