Best Blooms

Made this one awhile ago and saved for when I was nearly done with Mini Man March.
This layout came about while I was tidying up some of the drawers in my craft room. As I was putting things away, the embellishments and bits of patterned paper caught my eye so I set them aside. Once I was done with my tidying up, I looked at them and remembered I had this picture from my honeymoon that I hadn't scrapped yet which went perfect with things I pulled aside! Here's the result: mixed media was done with distress oxides in Picker Raspberry, Candied Apple and Cracked Pistachio; sequins are from SpiegelMom Scraps. Flowers were fussy cut from two different patterned papers and embellishments were from my stash.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday

Wake Up Super

I Am... | COAPA DT