Tag Album In A Box

Tag Album in a Box Tutorial: start to finish, including how I decorated each tag. Box construction shown as well.
This sort of album is perfect for documenting moments such as Thanksgiving Days, Christmas Days, First Days of School, and the like. ðŸ¥° I'm using mine to document the 1-2 family pictures taken each year on Thanksgiving Day.
Had a blast making this deconstructed version of a tag album. In order to maintain some sort of structure, I made a chipboard box to hold it.
Final product contains around 30 photos, and it also works as part of your home decor.
I made mine with the Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse collection. Added lots of pearls, sequins, and ribbons from my stash.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday

Wake Up Super

I Am... | COAPA DT